Thursday, August 25, 2011





Hello there everyone....or no one as the case may be right now;)
I have been sewing in the very limited "me time" that I have these days in hopes of creating items that are so pretty that people will want to buy them for the new babies in their lives.
Here is a link to Facebook that shows some of my handmade wares:

http://www.facebook.com/featherthenest

On a side note, my eight-month-old daughter awoke with a strange rash.  After emailing a pic to the doctor and several phone exchanges, I had to rush her to the doctor.   The poor thing has had a virus and the rash is just the tail end of it...she has been sick and we did not even know it.
So, during the time I was supposed to work on this blog post, I was actually at the doctor.  Therefore, this is a rather pathetic post, but here's to better ones in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment